The truth about religions, the truth that will makes us free.
In ancient times, humans explored Astronomy, objects forms and events in the universe.
To the Astronomy has been added human imagination and was created Astrology, a human interpretation of objects and forms of the universe.
It was also created the Zodiac astrological map of the objects and forms of the universe, which has at the center the Sun.
The Sun in ancient times was considered and worshiped as God, because they knew that without it life would not exist.
The Sun to the observer during the year moves toward the south and at December 22 stops for three days and then goes back.
Based on similar astrological objects and characteristics were invented religions and myths, the Sun God was replaced with several myths over time.
– Horus the Sun God of Egypt, around 3000 BC, born on December 25, Meri virgin, crucified buried for 3 days and risen.
– Phyrigia of Attis, born of the virgin Nana on December 25, crucified placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected.
– Dionysus of Greece, born of a virgin on December 25th, and after his death is risen.
– Mithra, of Persia, born of a virgin on December 25th, and after his death was buried for 3 days and then resurrected.
– Jesus Christ was born of the Virgin Mary on December 25, crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected.
According to facts and academic studies religions are not based on truth.
Religions are human inventions, based on astrology imagination and stories, created for political manipulation and control.
In humanity there are intuitions, feelings, beliefs, for spirituality, intelligence, entities, that are unknown to human understanding.